mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI problems
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:48:35 GMT
By the way, I am not referring to a few tests that are known to fail 1%-10%
or so of the time (ie test_batchnorm_training) and are being actively
worked on. I am referring to tests that fail 100% of the time and are still
merged into master, and thus propagate to all branches when sync'd from
master.