mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Joern Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira and/or feature collision
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:06:27 GMT
A good way to coordinate is to use the dev list and/or state on the
issues that you are interested in it and are working on it.

We use Jira for years at Apache OpenNLP for all the issues we deal
with. At GitHub we use the Pull Request feature and synchronize all
comments with the corresponding Jira issue.

My opinion is that Jira does much more then we actually use/need, and
is sometimes slightly unresponsive (e.g. takes 1 or 2 seconds to load
a new page) on the other hand, the GitHub issue tracker ist too simple
and is missing a few useful features.

Jörn