mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Seb Kiureghian <sebou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion Forums?
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2017 23:16:13 GMT
Hi Chris,

Members of the Apache MXNet community have pointed to the high level of
activity on Pytorch's forum <https://discuss.pytorch.org/> as a reason to
use Discourse. Discourse has a lot of great community features which make
it easier to have a discussion, follow specific questions, and learn
quickly, particularly for users new to deep learning. Discourse is open
source (GNU GPL) API and can also be integrated with the Apache mailing
lists, the way Nabble and PonyMail are. Is there an official stance or set
of guidelines wrt forums? Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks!
-Seb Kiureghian