mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Seb Kiureghian <sebou...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrating a forum with the mailing lists for better usability
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 06:17:31 GMT
Hi dev@,

However, I also want to make sure that our website visitors can view, ask,
or respond to questions from the community, in a user-friendly manner. I
suspect that by relying only on mailing lists, we are losing engagement
from users who don't like email and prefer other mediums, such as a Discourse
forum <https://meta.discourse.org>. Other open source projects that have
seen a recent sharp rise in popularity provide forums that see a ton of
engagement, and provide user-friendly search and personalization tools that
benefit users.

Henri, John and community - what are your thoughts on setting up a forum on
the Apache MXNet site and integrating it with the mailing lists, so that
every forum post triggers an email and vice versa? Everything gets
documented as usual, but we boost engagement and reach of our content.

Seb