mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject MXNet: Run PR builds on Apache Jenkins only after the commit is reviewed
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 00:50:42 GMT
Hi All,
We would like to initiate a change in the way the PR builds are being triggered. At the moment,
every time a Pull Request is created, a build gets triggered on Jenkins. Additional builds
also get triggered due to changes to the same PR.
Too many PR builds leads to resource starvation and very long queues and long build times.
Hence we would like to add some checks where a human reviewer manually marks it to something
like “ok to build” before a PR build is triggered.

Do you think this approach would be helpful and we should move forward with it?

Thanks,
Meghna Baijal