Hi All,
We've worked with our friends in Cupertino to build a tool that converts MXNet models to their CoreML format so you can build iOS and MacOS apps with it in XCode.

Apple had done the initial work on this tool and sent us their code to finish and maintain going forward. We are ready to make it available for use and would like to make a PR to commit it to Apache MXNet in the next day.

Attached is their license file that goes along with the code. Please let me know if there are any issues or concerns with this.

Thanks!
--

Dominic Divakaruni
206.475.9200 Cell