mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "tornadomeet" <1530735...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:ICLAs vs Contributors
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:19:06 GMT
hello, i'm tornadomeet, how to sign CLAs?

thanks

发件人: "Henri Yandell";<bayard@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2017年8月30日(星期三) 中午1:06
收件人: "dev"<dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org>; "John D. Ament"<johndament@apache.org>;
"Justin Mclean"<justinmclean@me.com>;

主题: ICLAs vs Contributors

(cc to John and Justin as they'd asked about this)

Looking at the current MXNet GitHub contributors list (411 contributors):

We have 36 signed CLAs at this point.

Of the top 36 contributors, the following 15 top contributors aren't
covered by a CLA:

8:sneakerkg
9:kevinthesun  (post Incubation)
17:hjk41
18:mavenlin
19:tornadomeet
20:winstywang
21:jermainewang
22:qiaohaijun
23:vchuravy
25:Roshrini  (post Incubation)
26:howard0su
28:sbodenstein
31:ptrendx  (post Incubation)
35:zackchase   (post Incubation)
36:yanqingmen

Note that some of these are post entering the Incubator.

Some of the 411 contributors we should ask for CLA/SGs from. Those above
are most likely the first to get agreements signed from, and we need to
determine how far down the list to go.

The git logs are trickier to use as they don't use the github login; so
doing an analysis of the diffs themselves is trickier.

Hen