mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Yao Wang <kevinthesu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet site questions
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2017 01:38:00 GMT
We need to ask Apache infrastructure team about GitHub issue and website
permission.
Currently most images on website are stored under dmlc/web-data repo and a
few on data.mxnet.io. Also need to ask apache if we want to move them to
somewhere apache controls. Maybe another repo similar to web-data to store
all website related static resources.