mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Divakaruni <dominic.divakar...@gmail.com>
Subject release launch
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 00:51:42 GMT
We have an opportunity to use AWS and Apple (for the Core ML converter
part) to market this release via blogs and social media on Tuesday 9/6.
This will be a good way to promote the work of the Apache MXNet community.

The Apache release policy states "Please ensure that you wait at least 24
hours after uploading a new release before updating the project download
page and sending the announcement email(s)."

How do you all feel about waiting until Monday to upload the new release so
we can have a big splash on Tuesday 9/6?

Announcements could go out of:
announce@apache
dev@
AWS blogs and social media
Apple developer news feed

To use the release in the mean time we can just use RC3 as there are no
changes.