mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Minjie Wang <minjie.w...@nyu.edu>
Subject Re: ICLAs vs Contributors
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 12:56:26 GMT
Hi Henri,

It will be great to ask them again. For example, I recently just found that
my ICLA is bounced back since my signature is typed rather than
hand-written. However, I found that I am still on the list (21:jermainewang).
I guess many of them do not know about this situation, so it will be great
to ping them again.

Also, by looking at the github history may not be that accurate. For
example, sneakerkg has been working on the project since beginning and then
put most of his efforts in minpy project (the core function of which has
been merged to mxnet). Unfortunately, MXNet's github history cannot reflect
that.

Best,
Minjie

--
Minjie Wang
*New York University | Computer Science*