mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MXNet version 0.11.0.rc2
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 00:59:30 GMT
Joern and Chris, Thanks for the taking the time to test and providing your
input, appreciate it.

The bug Chris found is in examples, this should not impact the product as
such. However, we will include the fix that Chris has, add automated tests
and create a new RC. We will also append to the license and notice files
the other licenses used in this repo.

Question to Suneel/Mentors.
Since the changes are very specific that will be included in the new RC, Do
we need to run another VOTE for 3 days? I am wondering if we can run the
VOTE on the new RC for 24 hours instead. Please let us know.

this RC(0.11.RC2) will be rolled back and a new RC will be published
tomorrow.

Thanks, Naveen

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Chris Olivier <cjolivier01@gmail.com>
wrote:

> We can also discuss the option of adding to "known bugs" in release?
>
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 3:07 PM Suneel Marthi <smarthi@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > In light of the previous -1, suggest that we cancel this vote and
> rollback
> > this Release Candidate.
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:03 PM, Chris Olivier <cjolivier01@gmail.com>
> > wrote: