mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][CLOSED]Release MXNet version 0.11.0
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:26:17 GMT
We are closing this vote for the following issues -
1. Missing statements in the NOTICE File
2. Missing submodule source code
3. Needed improvements such as grammatical errors in the README File
4. CoreML converter: Out of around 10 models tested, inceptionv3 fails on the iPhone app even
though other inception models successfully go through.
5. CoreML converter: The label names provided in the arguments for the converter seem to be
having no effect on the iPhone app. It works with or without them but IIRC they did seem to
show effect during our unit testing.

We will address these issues and send out RC1 for another vote.