mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Dom Divakaruni <dominic.divakar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open issues
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 13:33:36 GMT
Agree! The first step need to be to comb thru these and assign a tag. A hurdle with this is
that, non committers, like myself don't have the ability to assign tags.

Does anyone have a solution to get around that? Temporary roles, or task based credentials
perhaps?

As we solve that, we can propose a definition for tags - "outdated", "bug-needs investigation"
and "FAQ" make sense as tags - and specific instructions for the cleanup crew.

We can add a comment to each one of the "outdated" ones to say "is this still an issue? If
there is no response, the issue will be closed after 2 weeks"... or something like that

After the tags comes the hard work :)
That said, over 900 of these issues are older than Jan 1, and may by and large, be outdated.

Regards,
Dom