mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Licensing update per code move
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 18:17:59 GMT
it clearly says that's for mini javascripts, images or PDFs - not for
source code.

"Sometimes the situation of a file is such that the recommended Apache
source header is not appropriate. Examples would be within images, minified
JavaScript or PDFs. In those cases, the following shorter form may be used."