mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Apache MXNet content
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 18:21:51 GMT
Dear Cynthya,

Thanks for reaching out to the list.

I think it’s important for the community here at the ASF to make sure that
as you are publishing those blogs/posts/tutorials and so forth that they are
in coordination with the Apache Press/Marketing guidelines and that they
respect the attribution/branding/marketing requirements around Apache
projects. I have CC’ed our VP, Press & Marketing and our VP, Brands &
Trademarks to ensure that these are coordinated. As these material are
being developed, bringing them here to the list for feedback and including
those VPs and their committees, it will help to ensure that the right people
are looped in and that the materials adhere to Apache requirements.

Thanks,
Chris