mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Granting access to Jenkins
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:59:22 GMT
Ly,
Continuous Integration is an integral part of MXNet's development process,
you have been making great contributions in setting up Jenkins and the
related tests for MXNet.
I propose that we promote Ly Nguyen(github id:lxn2) to be a committer and
make it easy for her to help in migrating Jenkins job to Apache Infra.

thoughts ?

Henri,
Can you or someone from the PMC board help with this if there are no
objections from others?

Thanks, Naveen