mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report - May 2017
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 08:43:30 GMT
IMO, the top 3 items to be addressed for graduation are:-

1.  Migrate code(GitHub) and website to Apache.     2.  Establish a
formal release schedule and process, allowing for dependable release
cycles in a manner consistent with the Apache way.3.  Grow the
community to establish diversity of background.