mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [NOTICE] Upcoming changes to our GitHub Org
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 04:24:27 GMT
FYI/reminder (you should all have got this email).

When we move the GitHub repo over, you'll need to have registered your
GitHub login.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org>
Date: Sun, May 28, 2017 at 7:31 AM
Subject: [NOTICE] Upcoming changes to our GitHub Org
To: committers@apache.org

Hi folks,
this is a notice that we have changed some parts of the way we handle
invites to our GitHub organisation. The following rules are now in place:

- To be a part of our GitHub Org, you MUST have your GitHub ID in LDAP
(see https://id.apache.org to change it)
- Anyone not with their name in LDAP will be removed automatically.
- Changes now take place every 10 minutes instead of every hour.

If you are not interested in being a part of our GitHUb org, you can
safely ignore this email for now.

With regards,
Daniel on behalf of ASF Infra.