mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep krishnamurthy <sandeep.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building mxnet.io from release tag
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 21:25:45 GMT
I agree for versioned documentation. Default live should always be built
from stable release tag. Suggestion by Chiyuan of using Sphinx versioning
is great. Also, we need to have a process of making patches to a release
target so that we could make changes to documentation that is hosted live.

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy