mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building mxnet.io from release tag
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 17:47:25 GMT
If we have a regular and frequent release cadence, then building mxnet.io
would be good.
Since our releases are not that frequent, I am not very inclined to wait
for a release candidate to get new tutorials/howtos onto the website. that
being said we can restrict to build tutorials/howtos/other sections., from
tip of the master and API documentation to come from a release tag.

-Naveen