mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Thaker, Bhavin" <thak...@amazon.com>
Subject Re: Release of v0.10.0-rc0 release candidate
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 16:45:24 GMT
Hi Henri,

Henri>    ie) We should plan GitHub migration for June 3->10?

What does GitHub migration exactly mean?

Does it mean moving mxnet from dmlc to apache,
i.e. from https://github.com/dmlc/mxnet to https://github.com/apache/mxnet?

Bhavin Thaker.

On 5/21/17, 6:31 PM, "hyandell@gmail.com on behalf of Henri Yandell" <hyandell@gmail.com
on behalf of henri@yandell.org> wrote:

    This would be a line-in-the-sand old-community release before we then move
    the code over to Apache?