mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Divakaruni, Dominic" <ddiva...@amazon.com>
Subject communication
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:40:06 GMT
Hi all,
Our friend @muli was nice enough to setup a Slack team for us and many of us at work have
jumped on. Apache-mxnet.slack.com is our team name on Slack and we hope to use it for real-time
messaging on projects. It should be an open channel but please shoot me a note if you’d
like access and can’t get in for some reason.

I’ve started a #docs channel to discuss updates we are making to the API docstrings and
mxnet.io tutorials etc., as they could use an upgrade ☺.

While the Slack channels are useful, I recommend we also use the dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org>
email list for anything you believe needs to be messaged out to the group (so as to include
folks that are not keeping a close eye on Slack), any key decisions that need to be made,
or simply to keep folks that are across the globe in various time zones in the loop.

Please chime in if you have other suggestions.

Best,
Dom