mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Divakaruni, Dominic" <ddiva...@amazon.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - April 2017
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:22:57 GMT
My apologies, I didn’t catch the 4/5 date. I was shooting for 4/19. Is there still time to
send this in tomorrow?

On 4/3/17, 8:13 PM, "Henri Yandell" <bayard@apache.org> wrote:

    Thank you Dom, that would be very much appreciated :)

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2017 shows the template (search for
    MXNet).

    If you look at the last couple of Incubator reports,
    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2017 +
    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2017 - you can find the 2 previous
    reports.

    If you'd like to propose something to the mailing list, that would be
    great. One of the mentors can add to the wiki once we have some text.

    Thanks - personal-life items have been filling my weekend/week so this
    wasn't flagging for me,

    Hen