mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Proposed Board report
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 16:32:55 GMT
On 2017-02-01 05:27, Chiyuan Zhang wrote:
> One minor comment: "date of last release -- no release yet", does the
> "release" here only include mature release, i.e. things that are beyond
> version 1.0? Or it means something under the name Apache MXNet? Otherwise,
> there seem to be quite a few past releases?

"release" here refers to releases made as a podling adhering to the
Apache standards for a release (legal and technical). Hence, past
releases are not reported here.

That said, there is no reason to reset the version number or anything. I
believe REEF was at 0.1x when we entered incubation and we just kept
incrementing the version number.

Markus