mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Chen <terrychen2...@live.com>
Subject Re: ICLA status
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 19:03:30 GMT
Plz find attached.

Best,
Terry

On 2017年2月7日 -0800 PM9:49, Henri Yandell <bayard@apache.org>, wrote:
Updated again. Of the 31 committers listed, 22 have ICLAs signed/accounts
created and 9 still to sign.

To sign:

*Junyuan Xie (AWS)
*Minjie Wang (UYU)
*Naiyan Wang (Tusimple)
Indhu Bharathi (AWS)
Chris Olivier (AWS)
Liang Xiang (Toutiao Lab)
Tsuyoshi Ozawa (NTT)
Terry Chen (Novumind)
Jian Zhang (Horizon Robotics)

Asterisks marks those who had write commit afaik to the current code.
Junyuan is the only one of those active at the moment, so I'm going to
follow up with him. Once he's got an account, we can move along to moving
the code over. The expectation there is that we're going to 1) check
everyone has incubator commit writes, then 2) give one of the ASF Infra
admins permissions on dmlc, then they will transfer the repository over to
Apache (with a rename). A redirect will be put in place, issues, pull
requests, source, and history of all will remain; no expected data loss.

Hen