mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Logo?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 07:57:40 GMT
We should do a vote on this, now that we have everyone here.

Voting is described here:  http://apache.org/foundation/voting.html

(though basically it comes down to an email saying:

========
Let's vote on a thingy
[ ] +1; Yay, thingy
[ ] -1; Hate it, because <reason>

Making sure that enough time elapses (minimum 3 days), and that the project
has voted (minimum 3 PMC members); and then getting the Incubator PMC to
sign off as we operate as a child of theirs.
========

If anyone wants to include details and propose a vote, that would be
brilliant :) I'm happy to review an email if anyone is unsure and wants to
send a draft my way.

Hen