mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Mu" <...@amazon.com>
Subject Re: ZeroMQ dependency
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:21:14 GMT
Nanomsg seems not be active these days. I prefer to have use raw socket for communication.

One question I have is that, zeromq indicates we can link against zeromq if no change is made.

I think our situation means this requirement, the only place we used zeromq is this file:
https://github.com/dmlc/ps-lite/blob/master/src/zmq_van.h. Then we download zermq and compile
it during make: https://github.com/dmlc/ps-lite/blob/master/make/deps.mk#L21

Best
Mu