mrunit-user mailing list archives: June 2012

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Jim Donofrio Fwd: MRUNIT-114: should support calling configure on sorting and grouping comparators if applicable Wed, 06 Jun, 02:37
Haijia Zhou MRUnit with multiple input Wed, 06 Jun, 17:50
Jacob Metcalf RE: MRUNIT-114: should support calling configure on sorting and grouping comparators if applicable Wed, 06 Jun, 20:01
Brock Noland Re: MRUnit with multiple input Wed, 06 Jun, 20:08
Haijia Zhou Re: MRUnit with multiple input Wed, 06 Jun, 20:12
Brock Noland Re: MRUnit with multiple input Wed, 06 Jun, 20:24
Jim Donofrio Re: MRUnit with multiple input Thu, 07 Jun, 02:07
Brock Noland Re: MRUnit with multiple input Thu, 07 Jun, 07:44
Jim Donofrio Re: MRUnit with multiple input Thu, 07 Jun, 10:49
Devon Crouse MapDriver issue Fri, 08 Jun, 17:50
Brock Noland Re: MapDriver issue Fri, 08 Jun, 18:27
Devon Crouse RE: MapDriver issue Fri, 08 Jun, 19:36
Dave Beech Re: MapDriver issue Fri, 08 Jun, 23:13
Bertrand Dechoux user@mrunit.apache.org Mon, 11 Jun, 20:53
Dave Beech Re: user@mrunit.apache.org Mon, 11 Jun, 21:29
Bertrand Dechoux Re: user@mrunit.apache.org Tue, 12 Jun, 09:13
Bertrand Dechoux Checking that no counter was incremented Thu, 14 Jun, 08:12
Bertrand Dechoux Proposition for static drivers factory Thu, 14 Jun, 08:31
Dave Beech Re: Proposition for static drivers factory Thu, 14 Jun, 10:43
Bertrand Dechoux Re: Proposition for static drivers factory Thu, 14 Jun, 13:31
Dave Beech Re: Checking that no counter was incremented Mon, 18 Jun, 08:05
Bertrand Dechoux Re: Checking that no counter was incremented Mon, 18 Jun, 08:54
Bertrand Dechoux Re: Checking that no counter was incremented Tue, 19 Jun, 12:53
Qian Ye Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Wed, 20 Jun, 03:57
Dave Beech Re: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Wed, 20 Jun, 08:07
Qian Ye Re: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Thu, 21 Jun, 03:54
Haijia Zhou RE: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Thu, 21 Jun, 14:25
Dave Beech Re: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Thu, 21 Jun, 16:42
Dave Beech Re: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Thu, 21 Jun, 16:44
Qian Ye Re: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Sun, 24 Jun, 05:11
Qian Ye Re: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Tue, 26 Jun, 07:57
Dave Beech Re: Some unittest failed when I use "mvn test", but it can pass when I use "mvn test -Dtest=xxxxx" Tue, 26 Jun, 08:07
Bertrand Dechoux Testing mapper logic depending on the filename Tue, 26 Jun, 16:28
Brock Noland Re: Testing mapper logic depending on the filename Tue, 26 Jun, 16:30
Bertrand Dechoux Re: Testing mapper logic depending on the filename Tue, 26 Jun, 16:50
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Mar 20145
Feb 20144