mrql-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>
Subject Mavenization
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:53:26 GMT
For the mavenization, I am planning to split the project into three
sub-projects/modules - one each for the type of files. I believe this will
help us maintain the code better in the longer run. Please comment if you
think of any other organization might suit better.

Also, I was wondering if anyone is working on or thinking of any other kind
of code re-organization. If any work is underway, it might be nice to take
care of it before the move.

Thanks
Karthik

PS: Have been starving this for a while now, want to take care of this at
the earliest now.