mina-users mailing list archives

From TEJPAL BORKAR <tejpalbor...@gmail.com>
Subject How to connect Vysper server with Database
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 11:41:10 GMT
Hi Sir/Madam,

I have setup apache vysper server and clients for my startup application.
Client is able to communicate with the server. Now I want to store the chat
messages on the DBMS for further reporting purpose.

I had gone through many links for the web, but didn't get any proper
documentation over it. Don't know whether it is possible with Vysper or
not. But as XMPP docs says that any XMPP server can be integrated with
RDBMS(Relation database).

So, please help in doing it so.

Thanks.

--