mina-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for materials to study the source code of mina.
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 16:03:11 GMT
Le 09/07/15 13:07, Richards Peter a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am interested to know how the project has been designed. I have checked
> out the code of mina-2.0.9 and I am trying to understand the project/code
> design.
>
> Is there any material related to the design of apache mina that will help
> me to read and understand the source code?
>
> Could anyone guide me with my code study? Could anyone tell me how to
> structure my code walk through so that I can go in the right direction?

Everything that is on
http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/userguide/user-guide-toc.html will
help you to get a general picture.

Also have a look at the slides on
http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/conferences.html.

Next step : play with the EchoServer in mina-example : it's a very
minimal server that might give you a good introduction.

I'll be pleased to answer any question you'll have. Feel free to ask !