mina-users mailing list archives

From Nikunj Patel <aang...@gmail.com>
Subject Session Sharing between applications
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 16:33:57 GMT
Dear All,

I am going to develop network application using apache mina where
application continually connected to remote server and also open port for
client connection. When any client send message it will pass to remote
server and response received from remote server it will pass to respective
client which request has sent. My TCP Server must keep live connection with
remote tcp server.

architecture would be like

TCP Client1 <------> TCP Server <------> Remote TCP Server
TCP Client2
.
.
TCP Clientn

I have no idea how I can response back to tcp client when response received
from remote tcp server.

Please find attached my sample application for your reference and guide me
how can I achieve it.

--
Regards,
Nikunj Patel.