mina-users mailing list archives

From Skywalker <lekkie.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Understanding Apache Mina 2 Request/Response mapping
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 11:59:19 GMT
Hi all,

I need help to understanding how Apache Mina 2 maps responses to requests.
It appears it matches responses to their respective requests by assuming the

e.g.
If requests to server leaves on lets say Local Address: /192.168.0.10:53217
i.e. ProtocolEncoder's session.getLocalAddress(), Apache mina expects
response on the Local Address: /192.168.0.10:53217 i.e. ProtocolDecoder's
session.getLocalAddress()

However, I have a situation where the service responds to any available
socket, e.g. the response could be on Local Address: /192.168.0.10:53282.

I realize Mina is unable to map this response, and I am unable to get this
response. How do I use something else to map request and response other than
socket id.

Regards.