mina-users mailing list archives

From Emre Baykal <em...@mobiliz.com.tr>
Subject RE: IoServiceStatistics vs StatCollector
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:54:23 GMT
Maybe not that hard but the old system I was using did have a complex mechanism where multiple
services threads are called for the whole statistics gathering process. That's why I am a
bit confused. A simple implementation would be enough.
Sorry if I bothered you.
Thanks again.

Emre

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Christian [mailto:alex@root1.de]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 10:48 AM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: IoServiceStatistics vs StatCollector

Is it really THAT hard to adapt the new and self-explaining IoSeviceStatistics  class to the
old StatCollector  interface you where using?!

Or what kind of implementation do you search?!

br,
Alex

Am 24.01.2014 09:41, schrieb Emre Baykal:
> Thanks a lot again. That would help.
> But still, is there any implementations I can find on the web? I crawled the web but
can't find anything related this issue. Has anyone worked on this before?

> Emre

no start() or stop() method in order to start worker thread. Could you provide me an example?