mina-users mailing list archives

From Maheedhar <maheedha...@in.fiorano.com>
Subject Re: Integration of SSHD
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 05:35:15 GMT
On 11/29/2013 03:48 AM, Guillaume Nodet-2 [via Apache MINA] wrote:
> The main pieces are SshServer and SshClient classes.  Both contains a
> main
> method that you can run and debug to see what happens.  This should also
> show you how you can integrate sshd in your environement.
>

> 2013/9/12 Maheedhar <[hidden email]
> </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=40530&i=0>>
>
> > I am working in an application that uses apache MINA to send and
> receive
> > messages over socket.. I was asked to include SSH support as in (using
> > credentials- a username and password) with which they can authenticate
> > themselves.. i was looking into SSHD library source code and felt an
> > abstract idea of where to start would be nice..The message that i
> read from
> > the Socket undergoes processing of its own.. i want that to carry
> on.. i
> > just need this SSH security to be added as an additional layer
> inside the
> > logic..how can i acheive that..an outline idea would go a long way..
> Thanks
> > in advance
> >

> > --
> Nabble.com.
> >

> --
> -----------------------
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Red Hat, Open Source Integration
>
> Email: [hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=40530&i=1>
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

> NAML
> <http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

I finished implementation and integration of SSHd into our
environment.As of now we have both the client and server implementations
and they communicate just fine.We wanted to test with a client from our
implementation and some other server(a different implementation) running
SSH in order to test if our implementation is generic.Are there any
tools/softwares that can communicate with the sshserver/sshclient that
has been deployed. For example, from a linux terminal it is possible to
send messages to a socket running MINA right? similarly what tool can I
use to communicate to the <IP address:port> where SSH is deployed