mina-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Cagney <cag...@fixmo.com>
Subject Logging org.apache.mina?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:32:57 GMT
Hi,

Is there anything special that needs to be done when enabling SLF4J
logging in mina-core?

To keep things simple, I'm using slf4j-simple. with the following properties:

 <sysproperty key="org.slf4j.simpleLogger.defaultLogLevel" value="debug"/>
<sysproperty key="org.slf4j.simpleLogger.showDateTime" value="true"/>
<sysproperty key="org.slf4j.simpleLogger.dateTimeFormat"
value="[HH:mm:ss.SSS]"/>

Both my code and and SSHD (org.apache.sshd) are logging just fine, but
I don't see anything from mina-core (org.apache.mina.core/).

I guess there's something obvious I've missed?

Andrew