mina-users mailing list archives

From Maarten Smit <maartensm...@gmail.com>
Subject SSHD: stopping active shell sessions
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2012 13:01:15 GMT
Hello,

I have implemented SSHD with my own Shell Factory. Everything works great,
however, this doesn't work:

1. A user connects
2. The user is done and closes the session without typing 'exit' first (if
the user quits correctly by typing exit through ssh everything works ok)
3. The server is stopped
4. The server is started again: that doesn't work since the port is still
in use, probably because there is still a shell session (since if the shell
is closed everything works).

I have tried:
- setReuseAddress to true
- using sshd.getActiveSessions() to get all sessions and disconnecting each
one

But it still doesn't work. So my question is, when the server is stopped,
how can I get access to each active shell outputstream so I can send the
'exit' command?

Thanks!

Maarten