mina-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Rodriges <antonio....@gmail.com>
Subject Too slow network IO
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:55:18 GMT
Hello,

We have Mina 2.0.4 - based server runnig on Ununtu 64 bit 10.04 on 1Gbit network
On request it reads a portion of data from disk and transfers it to client.

While runing test client for that server we have too slow network
communication speed of up to 8 secs for approx. 1MB between
server-client
We tuned Mina the following:

org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer.setUseDirectBuffer(false);

acceptor.getSessionConfig().setTcpNoDelay(true);
acceptor.getSessionConfig().setMinReadBufferSize(65000);
acceptor.setReuseAddress(true);
acceptor.getSessionConfig().setReadBufferSize(65000);
acceptor.getSessionConfig().setReceiveBufferSize(65000);
acceptor.getSessionConfig().setIdleTime(IdleStatus.BOTH_IDLE, iddle_time);

The number of Mina acceptors is 32.

Are there any ideas of the reason of too slow performance of network transfer?