mina-users mailing list archives

From "Wright, Omari" <Omari.Wri...@solers.com>
Subject [Apache SSHD] Question about authentication
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:41:11 GMT
I have OpenAM which I plan to use to handle user authentication again an Active Directory server.
I plan to make a call during the SSHD authenticate method passing along username/password.
The returned value of this call is a token id if it is successful and null otherwise. I then
want to associate this value with the session as a type of session id. Is this possible? If
so, how can I go about doing this?

The token id would basically be an added property on the session. The reason I want this functionality
is that I then want to be able to kick users based off the token id passed to the disconnect
method. The reason for this is a need to have OpenAM manage user disconnects.