mina-users mailing list archives

From ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ (Nagesh S) <nageshbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Server-wide and session-wide attributes ?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:05:01 GMT
Hi,
Is there a way to store some user defined parameter name and values at the
time of server start-up ? I know that the sessions created by connections
from individual clients can store certain attributes and their values. I
was thinking, if different sessions could access commonly needed properties
in a server wide accessible object.

I started my career on z/OS platform and my exposure to transaction
management came from CICS product. There, we used to use Common Work Area
(CWA - http://bit.ly/KhKS6S) and Transaction Work Area (TWA -
http://bit.ly/LvWCIm) which are approximately similar to server-wide and
session-wide attributes that I am referring to in this email.

Or, perhaps, this question is wrong because MINA is not (directly) meant to
implement server features, such as transactional integrity, etc. ?