mina-users mailing list archives

From ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ (Nagesh S) <nageshbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does getLastReadTime return ?
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 04:00:11 GMT
Hi,
>>Isn't it what you expect ?
No.

I started the server, the client connects to it and within 5 seconds the
heartbeat comes in. To handle the heartbeat, I wanted to know if the
heartbeat came in within 5 seconds since the last read time (in this case,
connect time). However, the last read time is appearing as a value in the
order of 10^9 or so ! So, the comparison always fails.

That is why, I wanted to know, if the last read time was the *time
duration* since the last read. Or, does it actually represent some time
(ddmmyy... etc.) ?

ನಾಗೇಶ್