mina-users mailing list archives

From Hariharasudhan Dhakshinamoorthy <hariharasudha...@gmail.com>
Subject Question Regarding Apache Vysper
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:59:41 GMT
Hello ,

I am just trying out Apache Vysper i have these two question can someone
direct me please.

1. How to set permissions or configure Apache Vysper to allow user
creations/registration dynamically, I am using Smack API to create User
Account on run time i get an exception saying " Server does not support
account creation"

2. I wanted to know how to use Admin Console ? can it be accessed via http,
while building from source there is a separate war file which i noticed
should this be deployed separately.

Sorry if my questions are two basic - i did not find it in the
documentation. any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Hari