mina-users mailing list archives

From Majid Zibra <MZi...@rocketsoftware.com>
Subject RE: server side transfer statistics
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:43:46 GMT
I am not sure, if you already had a reply but have a look at the logging filters. If you add
a logging filter at the bottom of your chain, you will get the raw bytes logged over log4j.

See: http://mina.apache.org/quick-start-guide.html

From: Jack Scuncio [jscuncio@filecatalyst.com]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 4:03 PM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: server side transfer statistics

We have had some customer requests to implement a sftp server in our
current file transfer system.  Our product monitors and gives statistics
for all transfers server side.  I have been looking for something that
would allow me to be notified of any new sessions coming and going on the
server and at the very least access to the streams that are created once
those clients connect.

Maybe I am missing it, but so far in the documentation and the code, I have
not been able to find any such mechanism.  I am beginning to think I will
have to implement my own.

So my questions are as follows:

1) Is there any such mehcanism as described above for server side
monitoring in MINA.
2) If not, could some of you more experienced folk possibly point me to a
good starting point to implement such a mechanism.

Thank you.