mina-users mailing list archives

From dipesh <dipesh_sha...@apple.com>
Subject Re: help with SSL implementation
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 00:09:44 GMT
I think I did not explain my case clearly and that we may have a communication gap here. I
have a client that does not support SSL. I have a Server that needs Mutual Auth handshake.
So I have created a mina proxy, and I have attached the SSL filter to the connector (in order
to throw the SSL layer on my request).  Mina proxy accepts the request coming from my client,
but when it sends it over to my server, the request times out.

Thanks,
Dipesh

On May 4, 2012, at 3:42 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

>>> Here, we need the error you get. It's not possible otherwise to know what's going
on.
>> I don't get any error, while server star up. But when i send a request i get 'Server
encountered error while processing request. Read timed out'. Could be the way i am implementing
it. Is there any document that I can refer to?
> The best you can do is to check first that your server works fine without SSL. If so,
then we can move to the next step : checking the way we manage SSL in the examples :