mina-users mailing list archives

From Mohit Bhonde <mohit.bho...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding XMPP Server-To-Server Federation with Vysper and Gtalk
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:16:54 GMT
I have seen the section
http://mina.apache.org/vysper/server-to-server-connections.html which
supports the S2S capability in vysper.

I have a requirement for a 2 way connectivity between my XMPP Server and
Gtalk XMPP.
I understand that i have to allow the xmpp server to connect to all IP
blocks listed in Google's ASN for the xmpp port. I will have to have our do
the DNS config at the root DNS level since I am under the firewall.
Any leads on how to test this in the dev mode?

>From the vysper are there any examples, or thoughts on the approaches?

Really appreciate any thoughts or pointers.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohit Bhonde