mina-users mailing list archives

From mr...@arcor.de
Subject CumulativeProtocollHandler
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:58:47 GMT
Hi together,

i´m trying to use the CumulativeProtocollHandler and it is working for the most time ;)

But sometimes there coming more bytes then my message has. So i´m decoding my message and
write the message to the messageReceive method and want to return true. But now there is already
a second message in the Buffer. A return true results in a Exception, that describes that
returning true is not allowed as long there Bytes left in the Buffer. So could somebody tell
me, what i could do?

The next time my Decoder is called he decodes the message which is in Buffer from previous
"double" message and the current one is in the end of the buffer an would´nt be decoded.

Any ideas?

Thanks you all.

Greetz

Björn