mina-users mailing list archives

From andrew kaluzniacki <drew...@alumni.caltech.edu>
Subject Vypser RunS2SServers integration test
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:21:33 GMT
Howdy,
I'd like to do some integration testing with Vysper. RunS2SServers.java looks like a great
place to start, but I can not seem to get this test to execute via 'mvn install -Pinttest',
nor can I seem to do so using RunAs JUnit from Eclipse. It looks like it needs config file(s)
named s2s-p* which are not in trunk. I'll keep poking around, but if I am missing something
obvious I'd appreciate a pointer. If there is some other integration test that does client
connections and messaging to the server that I can modify please point me to the test.

Thanks,
Andrew Kaluzniacki