mina-users mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Vypser RunS2SServers integration test
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:15:11 GMT
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 3:21 AM, andrew kaluzniacki
<drewski@alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:
> I'd like to do some integration testing with Vysper. RunS2SServers.java looks like a
great place to start, but I can not seem to get this test to execute via 'mvn install -Pinttest',
nor can I seem to do so using RunAs JUnit from Eclipse. It looks like it needs config file(s)
named s2s-p* which are not in trunk. I'll keep poking around, but if I am missing something
obvious I'd appreciate a pointer. If there is some other integration test that does client
connections and messaging to the server that I can modify please point me to the test.

I would start with the classes in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/vysper/trunk/server/extensions/xep0045-muc-inttest/src/test/java/org/apache/vysper/xmpp/modules/extension/xep0045_muc/inttest,
there a few abstract template classes in there which might help.

/niklas