mina-users mailing list archives

From Jon E Dixon <Jon.Di...@convergys.com>
Subject RE: Using SSHD server for sftp
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:33:36 GMT
Hi Ramesh,

  I found the JUnit test found at sshd-core/src/test/java/org/apache/sshd very helpful.

Good luck

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Toli Kuznets [mailto:tkuznets@marinsoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 8:11 AM
To: users@mina.apache.org; ramesh thangamani
Subject: Re: Using SSHD server for sftp

Ramesh,

It's not available out of the box, but it's not that difficult to
integrate SSHD in with Ftpserver.

see my previous writeup at
http://old.nabble.com/Support-for-SFTP-Client---to31415169.html#a31436536

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:45 AM, ramesh thangamani
<ramesh_thangamani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I am new to Apache MINA project right now I am trying to use SSHD for SFTP can anyone
tell me if SSHD right now supports SFTP ? If yes then how to enable it ?

> Thanks,
> Ramesh

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Convergys
Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or
forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone (collect),
so that the sender's address records can be corrected.