mina-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Menou <frederic.me...@gmail.com>
Subject SSHD - custom server for SSH command handling doesn't read input
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 19:19:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm building a small SSH server to handle some ssh commands but my commands
are stuck, waiting for bytes from client.

SSH connection is ok. My commands are triggered but any call to input.read()
(where input is the InputStream provided by Mina) is waiting for data.

My client is git over ssh. I'm about to test with a simpler client in order
to debug but maybe someone here could give me a hit !
I'm also browsing gerrit codebase because they have already made it work
(obviously).

FYI I'm using SSHD 0.5.0

Regards
--